Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Rebirth of "Dead Thursday"

To say that this is the project that just won't die! Well, that's just a massive understatement. It seems like things as they stand now are in a really good but strange spot. After months of very little communication Josh and myself have established a kind of calm necessary communication. Neither of us seems as emotionally invested as we where. Yet, it seems more now than ever that it actually stands a chance of getting made.

The things I needed are now at my disposal. Rob is going to be invaluable as an additional producer on the project. I actually have people that I can show this script to that will help me do the things I need to do to get it ready to get made. Through the experiences of the last few months I have learned what I need to be able to pitch this film and not feel nervous. Really when you think of it, I just pitched a MAJOR studio multiple times in the last month. Now, talking to a bunch of businessmen who just want to be a part of Hollywood and make money will be done right.

It's like a strange calm has settled over the project, where everyone is just going slow and thinking clearly.

I finally feel, amazing but not too much. I dunno, it's just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment