Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Making plans that make sense....Part II

Now that I have all of that out of my system here is what I "PLAN" to do about it.

Follow up with the the pitch every two weeks on Thursday or Friday until I get some kind of answer. If I get a "yes" then we move forward, and checks are signed yada yada. If a "No" then I ask if we can do it anyway with our own funds. Which I have a plan for...

Then everything else goes by the wayside in leu of me getting 40+ hours a week somewhere doing the tv show on my days off and making enough money that I can fund 2 days of filming "no picket fence" with my own cash then go work some more, then do 2 more days until the short is done.

During that time I will also move, and go back to school taking as many classes as possible.

The big picture, "I will be ready when Batman Begins shooting in Louisiana....." By the time production comes to town I plan to have enough money to have been on in Louisiana and to follow the show where ever and to make THE MOST out of that experience. Also I want to be ready with any pitches and any short films, or pilots that I feel I need to have done......

That's it for now, until it gets' "Adjusted"

No comments:

Post a Comment