Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Oh NO....somebody stole my pitch, er maybe not.

It's another stormy day in Chicagoland and I awoke with a mild sense of urgency to be about the things that I needed to get done today. I turn on my computer as I often do in the morning, and what do I see on www.youtube.com in the ad banner? An ad for a contest that is part of (or was part of) the pitch I had discussed with certain person at a certain production office.

My first reaction: Blind RAGE! Second reaction: I must share my pain with Rob! Third Reaction:(hmm maybe I should look at this thing more, and so I do) Next reaction: Oh wait this is the part what I was talking about with the woman that was kind of her idea.

Final Reaction:No worries, if anything this augments what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment